sâmbătă, 9 iulie 2011

more on audiobooks than on books

I haven't stopped reading, though lately I've been listening to books rather then reading them.
I've finished listening to ' The Hobbit' and it was really nice finding out about the adventures of Bilbo and how he found the ring, and I really loved Smaug, the dragon, although he is a bad character in the story.

I've also finished " The Silmarillion"( audiobook) which was difficult to fallow because of the many names and the style in which is written: it kind of resembles the Genesis in the Bible and it pretty much presents what happened on Middle Earth before the story in " The Lord of the Rings". The only part that I liked was the last one--' Of the Rings of Power and the Third Age'--which I recommend to any true lover of LOTR. It also says who Gandalf is :D

I've started listening to 'Emma' but my Jane Austen mood went away so I think I'll switch to Fantasy again, namely George R.R. Martin :)


Niciun comentariu: